Tuesday 25 January 2011

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

.....oh and a little make up helps.

Here is a quick MOTD. I felt I had to put my naked palette to the test! Also I wanted to post a before and after picture to show how make up can not only cover your sins but also enhance your best feature. 


I have actually got foundation on here, my skin is so bad at the moment.





I know a lot of people patter on about natural beauty blah blah but personally I love make up!!!

Make Up:

Estee Lauder Double Wear - shade shell (I think)
Benefit Boi-ing concealer - 01
MAC MSF - Light Medium
MAC mineralize blush - dainty ELF studio blush - peachy keen and Bourjois Delice de Poudre highlighting power all blended together

Eyes
 All from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
Virgin all over lids and up to brow bone
Hustle on lids and lower lash line
Toasted on outer corners and  lower lash line
Sin on inner corners
24/7 eyeliner in whiskey

MAC Haute and naughty mascara 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment