Wednesday 12 January 2011

Super Fast Rave: Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Coralicious

Just wanted to write a super quick rave about Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish. I fancied painting my nails a few days ago and this polish seemed to jump out at me. I dont think I have actually ever used it before. Anyway - its pretty brill. Normally when I pain my nails they chip within hours, I have been wearing this polish for 4 or 5 days now with only a couple of chips. This is pretty bloody amazing considering the amount of washing up, house chores, washing my hands constantly from having a baby and countless dirty nappies. The colour is pretty lovely too. It has brightened me up during these horrible days being stuck in the house due to snow. Below are a couple of pictures - not great because I am pretty crap at painting my nails and this is day 4. Also they only needed two coats, no top coat and dried really quick - something that is very important when you have a Rosie to look after. 





xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment