Tuesday 18 January 2011

Products I am using right now

Hey guys,



This is a tag that was floating around a while bag and I noticed a few bloggers have done it so I thought I would go for it! Enjoy :) 


Shampoo -  Pantene Ice Shine - We ran out of shampoo the other day and this is what Tom picked up. I normally buy shampoo when I am at the hairdressers which can be pricey and I just cant afford it at the moment. 

Conditioner - Pantene Ice Shine 





Styling products - I havent been using any of late but I feel I need to invest in a good blow drying serum or cream - anyone got any recommendations? 

Shower gel - Santex - cheap and really good!

Body moisturiser - Soap and Glory righteous butter but the lotion variety. I use the butter once or twice a week for a deep moisturise. 

Deodorant - Mitchum - the roll on. It has lasted me months and months! 

Fake tan - none at the moment, can never be bothered in the winter

Cleanser - dermologica ultra calming cleanser 

Exfoliator - Soap and glory Scrub of your life

Primer - dont use one - am i missing out?

Foundation brush - my fingers at the moment! no idea why as i have a perfectly good brush

Concealer - Dont really use thins but I am awaiting a delivery of Benefit Bo-ing

Powder - MAC mineralize skinfinish natural

Blusher - mostly MAC lady blush that I received from my lovely boyfriend

Bronzer - Bourjois Delice de poundre bronzing powder - the one that smells of chocolate! I have had this for about 3 years now and still have loads left!

Highlighter - this varies from day to day but at the moment its  Bourjois Delice de poudre highlighting powder (smells amazing). Got some elf ones to try out though

Eyeshadow base - MAC paint pot in bare study

Eyeshadows - a wonderful array from bella sugar cosmetics - check out the etsy shop - will do a review soon 

Eyeliner - Mac powerpoint in engraved

curler - no idea -  a silver one!

Mascara - MAC  haute and naughty - will add this to my review list too

Lipstick - GOSH darling or MAC snob

Lipgloss -  MAC creme sheen glass - deelight





Nail Colour - none at the moment but this will change soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment