Thursday 13 January 2011

Haul: Topshop, H&M, Miss Selfridge

I got some vouchers for my Christmas so the other weekend I thought I would go see what was left in the sales. Surprisingly I managed to pick a few things out.




Sorry about the crappy pictures. This dress is from Topshop, now I don't normally manage to find much at like in Topshop anymore as it   seems to always be trying to hard and the prices are getting ridiculous! But this little beauty was only £18 and is very flattering on! I like the deep purple colour (other colours are also available!) and the ruffled texture. It just makes it a bit more interesting. I think I will be able to wear this on nights out and also during the day.





The above are both from H&M. The lace dress was £16.99 and the Top was £6.99. I just saw it hanging on a rack by itself as I was at the till so I just grabbed it. Glad I did because it is really lovely. The pictures don't do it justice. I also love the dress. I seem to totally be into nude colours at the moment for some reason. 



The above are from Miss Selfrige. I love Miss S much better than topshop and always seem to have more luck there - especially in the sales! The skirt is a wardrobe staple that I seemed to be lacking and was £21 and i spied the top in the sales rack for £5. They go together brilliantly :) 

So all and all it was a successful shopping trip which is a very rare thing for me. I hardly ever come away with things I love.

I promised I will make the pics in my next clothes haul a lot better!!

xxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment