Thursday 13 January 2011

Sophie and Rosie's OOTD


Rosie's outfit was a present from her Auntie Lauren and is from Baby Gap. There stuff is so cute but pretty pricey so I let my sister spoil her from clothes from there - haha


This was a bit of a monumental day for me - fashion wise. As I managed to fit into my skinny jeans for the first time in about 6 9 months! 
Top - £6.99 H(it)&M(iss)
Belt - around £2 from Primark around 4 yrs ago
Jeans - £30 Topshop - Jamie Skinnies


Mama and Baba together (Rosie looks petrified!) 


One from the back..


And I just had to post this gorgeous picture of my two favorite people!


And I just had to post this cute one of Rosie in her sleepy-bag. She looks like she is praying! C-U-T-E 

xxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. Bloomin' heck you have a good Yummy Mummy figure!! Jealous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you!! Never used to be like that - think the Breast feeding works wonders!! Never mind all the benefits for the baby, its like a miracle diet pill for the mummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete