Monday 16 January 2012

Weekly round up

 + First off, drop the pounds project update. I weighed in at 10st 3lbs, so exactly the same as last week. Although initially wee bit disappointed, I reminded myself that I thought I was going to have put on this week as I have not been brilliant with food and exercising. This has changed since the end of last week when I signed up for Weight Watchers again and have been doing well every day since. There has only been one day where I went over points and even then I still stuck within my weekly points. I have also started to do the Shred again so hopefully big pounds off this week. I have however had a few comments about my weight loss which is just fabulous!!

+ Thursday I was supposed to have a shoot but had to cancel due to migrane :(

+ Friday was a lovely family day spent in St Andrews (post below)

+ Saturday I had a lovely bridal trial with Vicki and her bridal party. I love meeting clients that I really get on with and can have a laugh with. They all seemed very pleased with results and I cant wait for the wedding in June.

+ Sunday I had a shoot with Scott Robb for one of his clients and it was also the first time working with Robb so I am looking forward to the edited pictures. In case you are unaware I am a freelance Make Up Artist, you can have a look at my work here - www.facebook.com/sophiealexismakeupartist :)

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment