Friday 13 January 2012

Saint Andrews

Today we went on a wee family trip to St Andrews, which is about a 40 min journey away. I often over look St Andrews when planning trips out and places to visit, goodness knows why as it is such a beautiful little town.

We just spent the afternoon having a wonder round the town and browsing in the little boutiques and gift shops. We stumbled across an amazing noodle bar called Dr. Noodles. We both choose the Chicken Teriyaki noodles which were delicious and pretty cheap to boot. The best news is that they are opening a branch in the town where we live! We had to also get an ice cream from Janetta's which sells the most luxurious ice based delights. I went for Ferrero Roche and Tom choose Coffee and Raspberry Ripple (weird combination or what?). Safe to say that my WW points were used up mostly on the delights today!

We took a short walk down to the sea shore but it was bloody freezing!! I couldn't feel my toes. Supposedly snow is on its way. I do hope this is true as I have actually missed not having it around - give me 3 weeks of snow and I bet I take that right back.

I think we fell in love with St Andrew's a wee bit today, although I doubt if we will ever be in the position to afford to live there. Oh well we can dream!

Anyway I will leave you with some pictures from today.






No comments:

Post a Comment