Wednesday 11 January 2012

one step closer...

Hello guys,

Sorry its a bit late but just wanted to give you a quick update on my first week of my new healthy start. My weight in day was Sunday and I am happy to report that I lost 3lbs, which may not have been loads but to be honest I wasn't being overly strict or anything.

The problem is that since Sunday things have gone to pot! When I look back at my food diary it doesn't seem terribly bad but I just feel like I have eaten crap since then and zero exercise!! So to kick start myself back into it I have decided to return to weight watchers. Just so I can keep a tighter check at what I am eating and in the past weight watchers has spurred me to keep going with the exercise.

I have also been having a lot of trouble getting to sleep at night, which is very unlike me as normally I am out like a light! Tonight I feel absolutely exhausted due to the late nights, early starts so I think I am going to have an early night tonight and start fresh from tomorrow.

Also it food shopping day tomorrow :( - my least fav day as I can never think of what to have for dinner! Any suggestions are welcome.

Let me know what spurs you along. I need some serious motivation.

Love Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment