Thursday 19 May 2011

Wednesday Weight in - on a Thursday.

I wonder if I will ever be on time for anything ever again! I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I was going to do a Weekly Wednesday weigh in post.

I started back on WW last week and wasn't expecting that much as up until Monday I had not been sticking to it, but I manage to lose lb - which is alright considering the amount of food I have been eating and little exercise I have been doing.  

What I was most surprised about was my measurements - and not in a good way. Since I first signed up for WW back at the end of January I have put on 2 inches round my waist and an inch on my hips! Needless to say I will be trying to get rid of these as soon as! 

Here are my stats as of today: 

Weight: 10lbs 8 
Waist: 89cms
 Hips: 102cms
Bust: 98cms
Arms: 28cms
Thighs: 56cms
Dress size: On average a 14 

I am going to get Tom to take some pics of me every couple of weeks so I can see the changes. 

The main aim of these posts is to motivate me and to help others who are in the same situation so if you are currently trying to shift the pounds then comment below! 

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment