Thursday 7 April 2011

Well its been a while...

... since I last posted! 

I seem to have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance. I have been working hard (long days and nights to set up my freelance Make-Up business - www.sophiealexismakeup.co.uk and Rosie has developed so much and no longer sleeps during the day, which means I am constantly entertaining her. Not that I mind that one tiny bit, she has developed such a brilliant personality.

So what's this about freelance Make-Uping? Well I have spent a lot of time working on my website and other promotional material as well as arranging test shoots. I have done two test shoots so far - the first was with the wonderful photographer Rory Quinn and beautiful model Rachael Lyon. And today I have been working with the rather lovely Gillian Gamble and a selection of fantastic models on a shoot to promote a charity tea company. 

Apart from constantly being around such beautiful people, I absolutely love working on these shoots. Not only do I gain some brilliant shoots for my portfolio I also get to meet and work with amazing people.

I am going to keep this post short and sweet because I am completely shattered after todays fun and frolics but I am going to use this blog to chat about work I have done as well as other goings on in my life. 
Apologies for the lack of pictures in this post, I shall add them tomorrow as they are on the other laptop (wow that makes me sound posh, I assure you I am really not). 

Promise not to leave it as long next time.

PS Rosie is now 5 months, can roll over and is eating puree food now. She has grown so so much, gone are the teeny tiny baby days! 

Sophie Alexis
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment